Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First year Reviews: Paige Hohlt


 

 After sitting in on the first year reviews this morning I was very impress with the level of detail Paige brought to the project. By incorporating level changes in both the floor and the ceiling, she brought a dynamic quality to the space. I was also pleased to see that she gave attention to the windows incorporating shades to soften the natural light. All of her drawings were very well done and her efforts and hard worked was clear in the work. The addition of a outdoor living space was also a highlight of the project, however I wish the concept behind the space was a little more visible in the drawings.  The only real critique I have is about Paige's project is her sections. I would encourage her to show exactly how the level changes in the ceiling actually look opposed to a thick black section line.  Over all I was very impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment