Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TIme

In this project I was hesitant as to what I wanted my Item to be. I had came up with many ideas for what my container should look like.  Each time I would come up with a new idea for my container, It seemed that I naturally wanted to always place the object in the center.  After realizing this I decided that I wanted to use my watch as a special item to represent time.  My concept in this project was to "showcase" or celebrate time.  For the first run i sewed my paper and fabric to foam core and super glued the edges. In the second try I wanted to take away the elements of the container that distracted form the main concept of the project which is time. so instead of using a stand to hold the watch I made a round platform to wrap the watch on to. 


Original


Secondary


No comments:

Post a Comment